Leveling leg leaking?

NYSUPstater

I saw sometime ago that the RR leg of the 6 pt level up on our 3560SS Big Country was wet/maybe leaking but didn't seem to be to concerned about it. Upon taking it out of storage, it was the only leg that was down a cple of inches. Took to our old RV dealer for wheel bearing service and when I picked it up 4 days later same leg was down a cple inches again. Brought it home and applied the 6pt to get level here at the house.

Should I be concerned now about this 1 leg? Will it lower itself while set up/deployed? Do RV dealers deal w/ these?

TY.

david-steph2018

I saw sometime ago that the RR leg of the 6 pt level up on our 3560SS Big Country was wet/maybe leaking but didn't seem to be to concerned about it. Upon taking it out of storage, it was the only leg that was down a cple of inches. Took to our old RV dealer for wheel bearing service and when I picked it up 4 days later same leg was down a cple inches again. Brought it home and applied the 6pt to get level here at the house.

Should I be concerned now about this 1 leg? Will it lower itself while set up/deployed? Do RV dealers deal w/ these?

TY.
It could be possible the leg will lower while traveling on the road. If it is leaking off while parked, could on a trip. A hydraulic shop would be able to repair it.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I’ve had 3 leaking jacks, 2 externally and 1 internally
The internal leaker was the off door side front jack. It extended during travel and also allowed the other front jack to drop. It became so bad I had to strap them up to travel
Eventually had all 3 rebuilt locally for +/-$150 each