FM tuner on Connexx TV

Hi all
My 22 bighorn has a connexx tv with an FM tuner built in. Does anyone have any idea how to work it lol. We can’t get and stations. I was told the antenna is in the Winegard system. All cables appear connected. It can’t be this difficult lol. Please help!

Hi all
My 22 bighorn has a connexx tv with an FM tuner built in. Does anyone have any idea how to work it lol. We can’t get and stations. I was told the antenna is in the Winegard system. All cables appear connected. It can’t be this difficult lol. Please help!
I just tuned mine in, I was only able to get two channels. When looking at the remote, under the button volume button you see chan- and chan+, make sure your on the FM Tuner and press either one. You hold the set button when you find a channel and follow the prompts on the screen . You can also use the ccd button to scan.

I just tuned mine in, I was only able to get two channels. When looking at the remote, under the button volume button you see chan- and chan+, make sure your on the FM Tuner and press either one. You hold the set button when you find a channel and follow the prompts on the screen . You can also use the ccd button to scan.
Thanks! I did figure out that there is an antenna jack in the back of the tv that was a bit loose and it works now but as you stated the channels are lacking. Do you know of anyway to stream movies to the tv from a device? I see Bluetooth and media. Bluetooth does very well with music obviously I don’t think it would be for movies, but what does media do?

Thanks! I did figure out that there is an antenna jack in the back of the tv that was a bit loose and it works now but as you stated the channels are lacking. Do you know of anyway to stream movies to the tv from a device? I see Bluetooth and media. Bluetooth does very well with music obviously I don’t think it would be for movies, but what does media do?
We have firesticks, it comes with some free stuff. We purchase Hulu (which is one of the cheapest way). We also purchased a programming called Royalty2 tv, it is taking some getting use to. If your a Prime Member you can link you firestick to your account and get more free stuff.